This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.primesourcesupply.com). This privacy notice applies solely on information private, or business collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it issued and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information provided.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Categories of Information Collected
- First and last Name or business contact information.
- Shipping and billing address
- IP address (used to monitor and track potential malicious activity directed to our site only)
- Email Address (personal or business)
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
The personal or business-related information that you provide us when ordering is kept confidential by PrimeSource Supply. We do not sell, trade, or lease our customer files, mailing or email lists to anyone. We do send promotional email newsletters with special offers and coupons, but you always have the option to opt-out, or you may unsubscribe from the email.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You may do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Request that we delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect our customers information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Keeping our customers private payment and contact information safe, is our priority.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our order form. To purchase from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes only and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing your order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For example, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving you time while on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
PrimeSource Supply • P.O. Box 911852 • St. George, UT 84737
(800) 540-8596 • (435) 674-6727 • FAX (435) 216-1185 • www.primesoucesupply.com