This commercial floor machine has dual metal switch levers, left or right hand operation. All steel and stainless steel construction. Extremely durable and convenient handle adjustment mechanism is foot operated. 5″ non-marking wheels. 50′ heavy duty cord with durable spring steel strain relief. 112 lbs optimum weight delivers more resistance against the floor to get the job done better and faster. Non-marking PVC bumper prevents marking furniture or walls. Black powder coated brush cover and Stainless steel brush cover available.
Don’t compromise with your equipment. Saturn™ SV low speed floor machines are built specifically to handle the stress associated with stripping and scrubbing hard floor surfaces as well as bonnet cleaning and shampooing carpets. Available with black powder coated brush cover.
With its all metal construction, powder coated brush cover and steel triple planetary gear boxes, the Saturn™SV low speed floor machines can stand up to the heaviest workloads, yet with our powerful 1.5 HP motor the ride is surprisingly smooth and quiet. Saturn™ SV low speed floor machines are built specifically to handle the stress associated with stripping and scrubbing hard floor surfaces as well as bonnet cleaning and shampooing carpets.
- Quick and easy handle adjustment
- Anti-fatigue design
- Black powder coated
- 20″ pad size
- All metal construction assures durability
- All steel triple planetary gearbox provides heavy duty yet quiet operation
- Dual-trigger negative pressure switch allows operator to run with either hand
- Exclusive “lockout lever” is designed so operator can safely activate motor with both hands on the grips
- Wide-gripping handle locking mechanism guarantees a tight lock and smooth adjustment
- Non-marking PVC bumper prevents marks on walls and furniture