Microfiber dust mops are superior in cleaning ability to traditional cotton dust mops for many reasons including the ability of microfiber to attract negatively charged dust particles with its positively charged fibers as well as its greater durability. Because microfiber dust mops do such a great job of cleaning the floor you may need to use more of them than you would with a conventional dust mop. A rule of thumb that we use is you need one linear inch of microfiber dust mop per 50 square feet of floor to be cleaned, so a 20” microfiber dust mop pad will be enough to clean a 1000 square foot space. Microfiber dust mops are machine washable but should only be washed with other microfiber items to prevent the mop from picking up lint. When cared for properly our microfiber dust mops can still clean effectively after hundreds of washings.
- Thoroughly and Quickly Dusts Any Hard Floor Surface – Dust, dander, dirt and pet hair are no match for our Microfiber Dust Mop. Easily attracts negatively charged dry messes on your hard floor surfaces with its positively charged microfibers – leave nothing behind!
- Maintain Your Hardwood, Tile or Laminate Flooring – The design of this dry dust mop will dramatically cut down on time you spend cleaning whether it’s in your home or business space
- Save Time and Money – Our Microfiber dust mops are durable and can last hundreds of washings when cared for properly
- Use With 18 Inch Mop Frames
- Start Working Smarter, Not Harder! – You’ll save time and money with our microfiber products! Buy yours today and you’ll be thanking yourself later!
- Used With Old Style 18 Inch Mop Frames:18″ Angle Microfiber Mop Frame – Old Style and 18″ Heavy Duty Microfiber Mop Frame – Old Style
- Sizes: 5” x 20” (13.5cm x 51cm)
- Color: Dark Green
- Blend: 80% Polyester/20% Polyamide
- Backing: Velcro style loop
- Fill: Foam