Pro-Link Melamine Floor Pad is a reusable pad that provides superior performance, long life, and produces a smooth glossy finish every time and effectively clean floors producing outstanding results.
The Melamine Floor Pad is a highly effective pad that can clean most dirt and marks with water alone, and for more stubborn marks, with a mild detergent. Specially designed for use on stone, concrete, VCT, marble, and other porous floor surfaces. Easy to Use! Contains NO Chemicals! Use Only Water!
As a restorative melamine floor pad that removes black marks and embedded soil without removing finish. Excellent for cleaning rubber and synthetic surfaces. Works on tile and shallow grout without the use of harsh chemicals. For use with machines up to 350 RPM. Made in the USA. Sold 5 per case.
- Effectively cleans VCT, terrazzo, tile, concrete, and epoxy floors
- Removes stubborn black marks without removing floor finish
- Deep cleans shallow grout lines
- Reduces overall cleaning costs
- Pad must be completely saturated during use
DO NOT use Melamine floor machine pads with floor finish strippers, degreasers or solvent cleaners.
Directions for Use:
The incredible cleaning properties of melamine foam create an unusually high level of friction when introduced to the floor. It is important to add water, a neutral cleaning solution or a degreaser to both the floor pad and to the floor in order to reduce friction upon startup
- Apply non woven pad driver side of melamine floor pad to floor cleaning machine, white melamine side facing down toward floor
- Be sure to check machine pressure to avoid premature wear of pad
- Avoid rough uneven surfaces which can wear out pad quickly